Now I hear they've got an awesome deal going - once a month a different celebrity chef will volunteer his culinary prowess to Cafe 458's brunch. Charity, tasty food and good value? Sign me up!
On Sunday, May 31 Joe Truex of Repast will be cooking from 10am - 4pm. For reservations call 404-525-3276 or email email@example.com. Truex has certainly gotten a lot of attention as of late, so what better (and cheaper) way to try his eats than this?
Want to know more about the great work done by Samaritan House of Atlanta?
In just one year:
- Serves 28,000 noontime meals to homeless men and women
- Helps 400 homeless men and women receive resources, training, and support to re-enter the workforce
- Assists 100 chronically homeless men and women in securing benefits, housing, and mental health services
- Manages Community Voice Mail for over 550 mailboxes
- In partnership with Samaritan House Clean Street team, moved over 50,000 bags of trash to make Atlanta cleaner.
458 Edgewood Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30312