- Now that the wedding is past and most of the boxes are unpacked at our new place, life is settling down a bit, so I resolve to be more diligent in my blog writing!
- Cook more at home (to save money and eat healthier!) Especially want to learn to use all my new wedding gift toys like my meat grinder, ice cream maker, slow cooker, etc.
- Keep up with the pilates to justify all the eating!
- Save up the splurge eating for when it's really worth it.
- No packed foods, and cut back on unnatural eating (farewell my beloved splenda pudding cups!)
- Now that I have the room, host more dinner parties.
- Actually use my fancy new plates. Life is too short to save them for only special occasions.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
New Year's resolutions
It's time to come up with my New Year's resolutions again. Can't say that I ever manage to keep them, but it's always worth a shot, right?