If you do want to duke it out for a table, I suggest choosing a place with specific seatings to avoid what we faced last year, namely diners who cop a squat at 8 pm and never move again.
Here's the scoop on some of your options:
Sotto Sotto's New Year's Eve menu includes:
- Tortellini in Brodo: Handmade tortellini in capon broth
- Cotechino e Lenticchie: Cotechino sausage with lentils
- Risotto con Zucca e Aragosta: Lobster and spaghetti squash risotto
- Zampone Ripieno e Piselli: House-made pig's trotter sausage braised with black eyed peas
Beleza will have late night dancing at their New Year’s Eve Discofunk Party featuring DJ Romeo Cologne. The music begins at 10:00 pm and continues through the night with no cover!
Serpas offers a three-course prix fixe menu of comfort cuisine for $55 per person. Each guest will receive a complimentary Champagne toast and a choice of dishes such as:
- Flash Fried Oysters with pickled chiles and mirliton
- Crab Tomato Bisque with brioche croutons and scallions
- Crispy Duck Rolls with chile syrup and five spice
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin with potato thyme gratin and portabella pico
- Braised Lamb Shank with candied yams, braised greens and cranberries
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with butternut squash, swiss chard and celery remoulade
- Double Chocolate Cake
- White Chocolate Cranberry Bread Pudding
- Beignets and Hot Chocolate
Guests can enjoy a three course wine pairing menu for an additional $15 per person. To reserve your New Year's Eve experience, please call 404.688.0040 or click here.
Repast will be featuring a four course pre-fixe menu with four choices on each course for $65 per person, plus tax & gratuity.
ONE. midtown kitchen will offer special menu items, along with hats, noisemakers, a balloon drop and champagne toast at midnight. To make reservations call 404-892-4111 or visit onemidtownkitchen.com.
TWO urban licks offers its regular menu as well as a complimentary champagne toast and balloon drop at midnight. To make reservations call 404-522-4622 or visit twourbanlicks.com.
Tap's festivities will include a balloon drop, noisemakers, hats and a DJ spinning from 9 p.m. on. Menu specials include half price “shares” all night, along with $5 well drinks, shots, and beers. No lines here, as there will be cash only tubs located around the restaurant and patio filled with ice cold Miller Lite, Yuengling and Shock Top. Enjoy a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label champagne for the great deal of $50.00. For more information visit tap1180.com or call 404.347.2220.
Parish's Executive Chef Nick Melvin is offering a three course New Year’s Eve menu which includes choices such as Blackened Tuna “Crudo,” New Years Salad, Braised Lamb Shank and Seared Scallops. Cost is $43 per person and excludes alcohol, tax and gratuity. For reservations call 404-681-4434 or visit parishatl.com.
Lobby at TWELVE will offer special menu selections throughout breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the evening will include balloons, noisemakers and a complimentary champagne toast. To make reservations call 404-961-7370 or visit lobbyattwelve.com
The Shed at Glenwood's 4 Course Prix Fixe with a glass of Segura Viudas Pinot Noir Brut is $65.
- Belgian Endive Salad, Apple, Blue Cheese, Toasted Pistachio
- Roasted Beet Salad, Vermont Goat Cheese, White Balsamic
- Beef Tongue & Bread Salad
- Gulf Oysters, Lemon & Black Pepper
- North Carolina Trout, Oregon Black Truffle, Caper Egg Sauce
- Eggplant Terrine, Ricotta, Pine Nuts
- Beef Tenderloin, Wild Mushrooms, Maine Lobster
- Pan Seared Duck Breast, Parsnips, Spicy Cranberry
- Ricotta Ravioli, Georgia Pecans, Brown Butter, Sage
- Flourless Chocolate, Orange Anglaise
- Apple Brownie, Creme Fraiche Ice Cream
- Housemade Ding Dong
BLT Steak will offer 2 menus New Year's Eve. Between 5:30 to 6:30pm; a 4-course $65 menu. Between 8pm-9pm a $95-5-course menu will be offered.
Pura Vida offers a seating from 5:30 & 7:30 pm. $35pp including 3 tapas & 1 dessert. The late seating arrival is between 8:30 & 10 pm. $45pp, including 3 tapas, 1 dessert, cava toast & DJ from 10-1am
Rosebud is holding a 70s themed bash to ring in the New Year with a special limited menu, a live DJ, and costume contest.