Miller Union March Harvest Dinner
Tuesday, March 16, featuring three courses on shared platters around our three communal tables overlooking 10th Street. This month's seasonal menu is $30 per person, not including alcohol, tax or gratuity. Reserve your seat today for our 6:00 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. seatings by calling 678.733.8550.
The March Harvest Dinner menu features:
- A demitasse tasting of the soup of the day
- Family-style salad composed of farm lettuces, arugula, radishes and baby carrots
- Savannah Red Rice with housemade andouille sausage and Georgia white shrimp, served with collard greens with pepper vinegar, slow-simmered white beans and hot cornbread
- Strawberry ice cream sandwiches
Two Urban Licks Rock 'n Roll Wine Dinner
Wednesday, March 24th. Feel tha funk with hosts Steve Reynolds, owner of Reynolds Family Winery in Napa; Andy Wilcox, owner of Lambert Bridge Winery in Sonoma; Austin Hope, owner and winemaker, Austin Hope Wineries, Paso Robles; Jeff Bundschu, owner of Gundlach Bundschu Winery in Sonoma; Eric Jensen, owner and winemaker, Booker Vineyards, Paso Robles; Trish Roger, owner of R. Stuart and Co. from Willamette Valley, Oregon and Todd Rushing of Concentrics Restaurants.
Cost is $70 per person, not including tax or gratuity. Seating is limited, call TWO urban licks at 404.522.4622 to make your reservations today.
TWO's wicked cool menu includes:
- "Rocket Man" Salad, Carmelized Jalapeno Vinaigrette
- Free Range Bird, Smoky Collard Potato Mash
- "Rock Lobster" and Humboldt Fog Ravioli, Ancho Pepper Butter
- "Pigs on Wings" - Andouille Sausage on Seared Duck Breast with Roasted Rutabagas
- Papa's Got a Brand New Carpet Bagger - Beef Tenderloin with Fried Gulf Coast Oysters
- Can't Get Enough of that Lava Cake, Babe!, "Brandy" She's Fine Ice Cream
And of course, even if you didn't get your ticket, you can show up at the event tonight and purchase one at the door. The event made the AJC today, too! Hope to see some of you there tonight!