Here's the scoop (see what I did there?!):
Swirly Grams will be available in three Valentine’s-themed combinations of yogurt and toppings in specially designed Valentine’s packaging complete with a hand-written note that says, “You make my heart swirl.” Available at any Pinkberry location, Swirly Grams will be delivered between Friday, February 11 and Monday, February 14. In-store Swirly Gram package options include:
· Take Me Home: One Take Home (serves four to six people) with two toppings for $20 includes a hand written Valentine’s Day card, decorative wrapping and delivery.
· Cupid’s Swirl: $10 buys a beautifully wrapped medium Pinkberry with toppings, a handwritten Valentine’s Day card and delivery.
· Swirly Spree: Guests can create their own masterpiece and load a gift card for any amount, and Pinkberry will package it in special Valentine’s Day wrapping, including a handwritten card and delivery. An additional $2 SwirlyGram delivery fee applies.
Customers will be able to choose from three flavor pairings in the Take Me Home or Cupid’s Swirl packages:
· Blood orange Pinkberry with blood orange pieces and waffle cookie
· Chocolate Pinkberry with raspberries, brownie bites and shaved milk chocolate
· Original Pinkberry with toasted almonds, dark chocolate pearls and strawberries
For those who are separated from loved ones and still want to send a Swirly Gram, online ordering will be available through Pinkberry’s website. The online Swirly Grams include a gift card wrapped inside a beautiful Valentine’s package. In-store ordering is available from Friday, January 28 through Thursday, February 10. Online orders must be placed by Wednesday, February 9.
Pinkberry has two locations in the Atlanta area: 2937 Cobb Parkway SE; 770-661-2995 and in Marietta at 1281 Johnson Ferry Road; 770-977-9770. For more information, visit www.pinkberry.com.