You surely know LivingSocial. Now meet their newly launching Gourmet, which provides members with access to high-end, exclusive food experiences that wouldn't be available to them otherwise.
I'll be checking out their inaugural event, a gnocchi-making class with Bennett Hollberg, executive chef at Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse and a voucher to return to the restaurant at a later date for a four-course dinner with wine pairings. This particular experience would have retailed for $150.
While I'm generally trying to cull my daily deal subscriptions, this is one that is worth the inbox space!
- Gourmet members receive a new offer via email every two weeks.
- Members are handpicked based on their passion for food, love for restaurants and interest in experiencing new things.
- Foodies that do not receive an invite, but are interested in joining Gourmet can log on to livingsocial.com/gourmet
and submit a request for admittance.
- Most offers cost upwards of 100 dollars per person and include some of the finest foods, wines and spirits our restaurateur partners have to offer.
- Gourmet is live in seven markets including DC, SF, NYC, Portland, Ore, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Boston.