|Photo Credit: Will Montague|
Enjoy live music and authentic Nawlins cuisine from 11-4 on Sat. February 18.
Ticket cost is $40 and includes all-you-can-eat Crawfish, New Orleans Sandwiches, Whole Roasted Pig, Oysters, Red Beans and Rice, House Made King Cake and all you can drink Abita beer. Ticket price for children 12 and under is $10.
There will also be additional cash bar items including Whynatte Shots, “Mardi Gras Lemonade”, Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas.
Mardi Gras Music and Food Fest at Park Tavern
|Photo credit: Isaac Wedin|
There will be an original New Orleans menu (think fried alligator tail and crawfish etouffee), costume and crawfish eating contests, and of course plenty of hurricanes and beer.
Enjoy live music all day, including:
- Half Dozen Brass Band
- The Squirrelheads
- Ryan Hickey and The Saints
- Ian Schumacher
- The Breeze Kings
- Lethal Rhythms Entertainment
Tix are $20 - buy them here.
Mardi Ra at Ra Sushi
Mardi Ra at Ra Sushi
Let the good times roll at Ra (cringing at my own pun!). On Tuesday, Feb. 21 you can enjoy food and drink specials, festive decor and a DJ.
They'll have a special menu for the occasion such as:
- Spicy Chicken and Shishito Green Necklace, a noodle dish tossed with chicken, green and red bell peppers, onion, garlic, chili sesame sauce, and shishito peppers, garnished with Sriracha and black sesame seeds ($7).
- The Chili Shrimp Roll is an amped up Viva Las Vegas Roll topped with spicy crab mix, crispy spicy shrimp, cilantro, jalapeno, and Sriracha ($8).
- Spicy Kalbi Beef, grilled beef short ribs marinated in a spicy black pepper soy sauce, served over grilled red and green bell peppers and onions ($9).
Wash down all that spice with New Orleans inspired cocktails, like a Southern Mint Julep or a HurRAcane, featuring Southern Comfort, fresh fruit juices, lemon lime soda, simple syrup and grenadine.
|Photo credit: Angela|
A month-long Mardi Gras celebration is underway at Goin’ Coastal, with New Orleans' classics and cocktails every Thursday night in February and March! Enjoy spicy specialties like:
- Ragin’ Cajun crawfish boil – 2 lbs of crawfish along with corn, potatoes and sausage
- Buffalo gator tail platters for $5
- A dozen fresh oysters for $10
- $4 Hurricanes
On Fat Tuesday (Feb. 21), enjoy three pound trays of spicy Cajun crawfish for just $15, oysters for $5 per dozen and Buffalo gator tail platters for $3. In addition, they'll be serving $4 Hurricanes all night long!
Between now and Fat Tuesday, every pound of crawfish guests purchase gives them a chance to win two round trip tickets to New Orleans! The winner will be selected at the Fat Tuesday celebration!