|Photo credit: Atlantic Station|
Back in January 2011, Adventurous Tastes was the first to bring you scoop on the Atlanta Underground Market. Since then Michaela Graham's events have grown to be one of the most exciting things going in Atlanta's food scene. Atlanta Underground Market was pure bliss for curious food-lovers with everything from Filipino empanadas to Senegalese french toast to apple cheddar zepoles.
When I was a kid, EPCOT used to blow my mind because it was the only time I got to try things like Moroccan or Japanese food. I think my head (or stomach!) might have actually exploded if I'd had access to something like this!
After so much success and growth, Graham is now launching the very much legit, above ground if you will, Atlanta Nosh at Atlantic Station's 75,000 square foot fenced lot. Nosh is the same idea as Underground Market, just more structured.
One hundred local food entrepreneurs will still be dishing out small bites for $1-5. Not only can you sample tasty morsels or stock your pantry, but you can also feel good about helping people launch their dream careers. That's because Atlanta Nosh is specifically focused on incubating food talent, helping dreamers go from cooking for friends to building a business.
Not content to just incubate food talent, Graham reports she's also working on providing a platform for live music performances, too! Interested in performing? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlanta Nosh will be held every Sunday evening starting this weekend from 12-3 for day visitors and 11-3 for season pass holders. Booze is available as of 12:30. Buy a Nosh season's pass here. One time entry is $5 - there are a limited number of tickets available here, the rest will be at the door - or you can win them below!
Pin It to Win It
I've got 25 tickets to give away for Atlanta Nosh's Sunday, April 15 kickoff, valued at $5 each. Here are the rules:
- Pin your favorite recipe or article directly from Adventurous Tastes (the site or my Pinterest board) to Pinterest.The posting must link back to the article on this site. I've now added a pinterest option to the Share This section below my articles.
- You can win up to 5 tickets, so when you pin, indicate in the description how many tickets you want.
- Winners will be drawn randomly, and I will make my best effort to accommodate your ticket request until tickets run out.
- Enter by Thursday, April 12 at 8 PM to qualify.
- Please make sure I know your full name. I will notify winners by posting their names on the blog on Wednesday night, and your tickets will be at event will call on Sunday.
Nosh sounds like it's going to be amazing. See you there and happy pinning!